Super Routine Set – Medium & Long Hair Bundle
The ultimate in one-step styling. This volumiser set is packed with premium features to put the Super into your Routine blowout at home.
WHAT DO I GET?BLOWOUT BRUSH
- LARGE Blowout Brush - handle and a 71mm / 2.8“ Blowout Barrel attachment
- EXTRA SMALL detachable barrel - 38mm/ 1.5“ Blowout Barrel attachment
- Blowout Brush Hard travel and storage case
- Blowout Brush barrel cleaner
- 6 x Carbon Cricket Clip Sectioners
AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING COSTS
We offer FREE standard shipping Australia-wide for all orders over $70! For orders under $70, standard shipping is available for $5.
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1-2 business days!
All order will be delivered via Australia Post . East coast Australian orders will usually arrive within 3-5 working days. Deliveries to west coast Australia and remote areas may take longer. You will receive an email or an SMS with your tracking details once your order has been dispatched.
NEW ZEALAND AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Yes! We offer shipping to New Zealand at a Flat Rate of $20 AUD. All parcels are sent Express Intl with an estimated transit time of 5-12 business days.
Unfortunately, we do not offer International shipping to any other countries besides Australia and New Zealand.
If your item is on pre-order, this will be dispatched once it becomes available. You will receive an email or an SMS with your tracking details once your order has been dispatched.
If your order contains multiple items with one or more pre-orders, these will be sent together once the pre-order item(s) are ready for dispatch. If you’d like to organise for your items to be sent separately, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note pre-order time frames are a delivery estimate only and are subject to change.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email email@example.com or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.
- klvv63Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
I am a wash and go kind of woman until now. Temp is either very low or very high .. no in between. Quality and pricing is on mark.
Read allWas this helpful?
- Ayanna M.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars1 week ago4 Stars
This blow dryer is a game changer, and it works wonders on my 4c hair. Love it!Was this helpful?
- CynthiaVerified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
I have a lot of hair it might be thin but it’s a lot. It usually takes forever to dry but not with this hair dryer brush. I just section off my hair starting in the back working my way to the front. It gives a lot of lift. Just start from the root up (under) and roll. If you are going for no volume, dead straight just use it over the hair. It doesn’t do much of a curl for me, close to nothing does but if I do small buns after each section with spray then I will have some type of wave. I recommend!Was this helpful?
- ClaudiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
It is the first time i buy a case for my brush, i love to have it. Keeps safe and organized
Read allWas this helpful?
- CustomerVerified BuyerRated 4 stars1 week ago4 Stars
This does a great job straightening my hair and adding body. Quick styling if you're in a hurry and with a little moringa oil, hasn't damaged my baby fine, color treated hair.I do wish it had temperature control, but it's still a worthwhile styling tool to add to your arsenal. I rarely use my blow dryer now!Was this helpful?