Hot Tools Volumiser Hard Travel and Storage Case
Introducing the Hot Tools One-Step Volumiser Carrying Case. This travel and storage case is a stylish way to store and protect your favourite One-Step Blowout Volumiser - fits the Classic, Dual Set and Small Volumisers.
The sleek casing easily zips open and closed and fits all Volumiser and detachable sizes comfortably.
A durable exterior helps prevent damage and protect bristles, and a soft interior that holds your tool snug.
The interior features a roomy mesh pocket so you can stay equipped with all you need to create all the blowout masterpieces imaginable. Easily store clips, pins, or other accessories.
The contoured shape makes it so your Volumiser is still easily packable for on-the-go days, storable for tidy organising, and even more portable with an easy-to-carry side handle.
Pair your Volumiser with the Volumiser Carrying Case and imagine the long-lasting blowout possibilities.
Why Will I Love Hot Tools One-Step Volumiser Travel and Storage Case?
- Stylish & easy way to help preserve your One-Step Blowout Volumiser Classic, Small and Dual Set
- Durable exterior helps prevent damage & protect bristles
- Soft interior holds snug any Volumiser (including dual detachable sizes)
- Mesh pocket included inside easily stores clips, pins, or other accessories
- Sleek case easily zips open & closes securely
- Contoured shape - easy packing, storing & exterior side handles for added portability
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1-2 business days!
Your order will be delivered via Australia Post within 3 to 5 business days*, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
(*Please note, Australia Post are experiencing significant delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures - this is impacting delivery of parcels throughout Australia by several days and in some cases weeks)
Unfortunately, we do not offer international delivery and only deliver within Australia and New Zealand (NZ Shipping $18AU)
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us below.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.