We hope that you will be delighted with your Hot Tools purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 30 days of your purchase date, for either:
- Refund: If product returned is in new, unused and resaleable condition.
- Exchange/store credit: If product returned has been lightly sampled, opened or unwrapped.
To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide valid proof of purchase (e-receipt and HT order number)
Items listed as "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
How To Make A Return
- Check that you meet the above return conditions
- Complete this form and our Customer Experience Team will get back to you within 2 business days
- Print your Australia Post return label. Don't have a printer? You can print your label at the Post Office - just present your returns label email (on your phone) at an Australia Post outlet.
- Organise your free return. Package your items securely using the same shipping box and attach the return label emailed to you.
- Drop off your return at any Post Office, Post Box or Parcel Locker.
Will I be charged for return shipping?
We understand not all purchases work out. Hot Tools/Rogue Beauty is delighted to offer you free returns on items that meet our Returns Policy.
What do you mean by "lightly sampled"?
"Lightly sampled" means a product may have some signs of minor wear or use, but must not be damaged unless you received the product in this condition.
If a product is missing, box is damaged or not in restockable condition we cannot provide an exchange or refund.
What if I purchased a bundle?
Items purchased as part of a set/bundle or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
What if I purchased a product from another website, stockist or Salon?
If you have purchased a Hot Tools product from another retailer/Salon you will need to contact the retailer directly for their returns policy. Your purchase will not be covered under our returns policy.
How long do returns take?
Return shipping via post typically takes 2 to 7 business days to reach us. You will be able to track the delivery of your return via the Australia Post tracking number supplied when you book your return. Once our warehouse receives your return, it will be processed within 1 business day. Your bank may take a further 3 to 5 days to clear the funds back into your account.
Contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.