Yes, 12 months. If you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact us or the salon or retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools. See further warranty details below.
Yes, Hot Tools is suitable for all hair types. Please ask us or your local retailer or salon for advice on the right Hot Tool for your hair type. Regardless of the length or texture of your hair, Hot Tools has a product for you
Using any heated styling tool will have some impact on your hair. Using any of the Hot Tools products will be safer for your hair as every stroke will be at the optimal heat to get the desired styling effect with the least amount of damage
Hot Tools can only be used with hair extensions that are made of real hair. We don’t recommend using Hot Tools with synthetic hair extensions.
3m Salon length cable with tangle-free swivel
The Volumiser os 820 Watts
No, the volumiser does not rotate. Whilst drying and styling you can flick your wrist to create soft waves or more curl to your hair.
Like all electric appliances, it is strictly forbidden and dangerous to use Hot Tools in a wet environment such as your bath or shower.
We recommended that you towel dry your hair before styling
Ensure your styler is switched off and cold. Wipe your styler with a damp, clean cloth to remove any excess products.
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to straighten and curl their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tools within 1-2 business days! Please note: there may be a 2-3 day delay in dispatch due to the influx of Holiday SALE orders. Thank you for your patience.
Your order will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
Please note, Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures and influx in online orders throughout Australia.
Yes. Your item will be delivered through Australia Post. A signature will be required upon delivery, so PO Boxes are not accepted.
Hot Tools offers shipping to New Zealand!
Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to the rest of the world at this stage.
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind. We encourage all our customers to visit their nearest store to trial a demo before purchase.
Of course every Hot Tool is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your brush is faulty and you need to return your brush for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.
Yes, 12 months. If you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact us, the salon or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools. See further warranty details below.
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty. If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.
SALES & PROMOTIONS
All Gift with Purchase offers and Hot Tool Sales are only available to full priced sales and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or wholesale orders.