Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron 25mm
The Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron 25mm has a medium barrel, ideal for creating bouncy classic curls and loose beach waves.
The size of the barrel also makes this tool ideal for adding texture to hair being styled in braids and up-dos.
Designed with and for professionals, and now available for use at home, Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron has 13 variable temperature settings from 140° to 220°C for the perfect customised look. The 24k Gold styling surface heats evenly and creates well-defined, long-lasting curls. Pulse technology ensures that Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron 25mm gets hot quickly and stays hot while you style your hair.
An extra-long cool tip makes it easy to precisely manoeuvre the wand for the perfect finish. Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron 25mm also features a 3m professional length cable with swivel, an automatic sleep mode after 2 hours, a safety stand and worldwide voltage.
Why Will I Love Hot Tools 24k Gold Curling Iron 25mm?
- Curling wand with medium sized barrel
- 25mm barrel
- Suitable for all hair lengths
- Ideal for bouncy classic curls and loose waves
- Can be used to add texture to braids and up-dos
- 13 variable temperature settings from 140° to 220°C
- 24k Gold styling surface for even heat
- Extra-long cool tip and thumb grip for easier and safer styling
- "Gets Hot…Stays Hot" Pulse Technology - fast heat-up and instant heat recovery
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- 2 hour automatic sleep mode
- Safety stand
- Worldwide voltage
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1 business day!
Your order will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
Please note, Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures and influx in online orders throughout Australia.
Your item will be delivered through Australia Post. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us below.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international delivery and only deliver within Australia and New Zealand.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email email@example.com or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.