PLUS TUTORIALS, EARLY ACCESS TO NEW PRODUCTS AND EXCLUSIVE DEALS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Black Gold Cool Touch Ionic Salon Hair Dryer
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
The Black Gold Collection is the perfect combination of superior performance and elegance, using the best technologies and crafted by experts to create the ultimate in affordable styling tools.
Our HOT TOOLS hero dryer for faster frizz controlled drying. Up-close styling, including our innovative Cool Touch Concentrator for the ultimate style precision.
Designed for precision control, it reduces drying time, maximises shine and eliminates frizz while helping hair retain its essential natural moisture.
The Direct Ion Technology is the best in class, breaking down water molecules, allowing for faster drying and shiny frizz free hair.
Why Will I Love Hot Tools Black Gold Iconic Hair Dryer?
- DIRECT ION TECHNOLOGY – reduced frizz increased shine
- COOL TOUCH CONCENTRATOR - Double walled for 47%* cooler surface, for up close root to tip drying & styling
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITH TURBO CONTROL
- True Cold Shot Feature longer lasting style with cool burst of air
- Powerful Professional AC Motor
- Superior long-life 2100W Salon grade motor, for fast and powerful drying
- 3 HEAT 2 SPEED SETTINGS
- REMOVABLE END CAP for easy cleaning
- DIFFUSER included
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- Voltage 210-240v
1 YEAR manufacturer's guarantee
PLEASE NOTE: During sales and promotions, we may experience slight fulfilment and shipping delays due to increased demand. Rest assured, we are dedicated to getting your order to you as swiftly as possible.
AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING COSTS
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $99
- Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of either $8 for standard shipping or $15 for Express shipping
If you place your order before 11:00am AEST on a weekday, you can be sure to get your order dispatched same day, however during busy times we may dispatch your order the next business day. All standard orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 business day.
Australia Post parcel delivery times will then apply once your parcel leaves our warehouse.
Allow 1-2 days for Express shipping and 3-4 for Regular shipping.
To estimate your delivery time, visit Australia Post’s calculator here and enter the postcode 2759 in the ‘From’ field and your own postcode in the ‘To’ field.
Remember to also consider the processing time for dispatching your order when working out when to expect your parcel.
As soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number that can be used to check your parcel’s progress. To track your parcel and get an estimated delivery time, just follow the link in the tracking email.
REST OF WORLD
All international orders are currently unavailable to be fulfilled
We hope that you will be delighted with your Hot Tools purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 30 days of your purchase date, for either:
- Refund: If product returned is in new, unused and resaleable condition.
- Exchange/store credit: If product returned has been lightly sampled, opened or unwrapped.
To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide valid proof of purchase (e-receipt and HT order number)
Items listed as "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
How To Make A Return?
Will I be charged for return shipping?
We understand not all purchases work out. Hot Tools/Rogue Beauty is delighted to offer you free returns on items that meet our Returns Policy.
What do you mean by "lightly sampled"?
"Lightly sampled" means a product may have some signs of minor wear or use, but must not be damaged unless you received the product in this condition.
If a product is missing, box is damaged or not in restockable condition we cannot provide an exchange or refund.
What if I purchased a bundle?
Items purchased as part of a set/bundle or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
What if I purchased a product from another website, stockist or Salon?
If you have purchased a Hot Tools product from another retailer/Salon you will need to contact the retailer directly for their returns policy. Your purchase will not be covered under our returns policy.
Contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com for more information.
WHY HOT TOOLS
Hot Tools is currently the #1 Hair Tool Brand in the US and the UK. Our Tools are built by professionals, for professionals and consumers alike featuring breakthrough ergonomic designs and cutting-edge technology to help you achieve beautiful, long-lasting hair styles.
The Hot Tools Blowout Brushes are the Original Blowout brush In Australia which has been on the market for years. We also boast the BIGGEST range of Blowout Brushes in Australia with multiple size detachable barrels.
We take the quality of our all our tools very seriously so you can rest assured with our ONE year Australian warranty!
- Rhiannon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAGE 25 - 34HAIR LENGTH Long (Below shoulders)HAIR TYPE Straight, Wavy, Frizzy, DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe best dryer ever !
I will never be switching from this dryer! As a hairdresser myself, I use it day in day out ! Never skips a beat. The best!!!!
- Louise P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAGE 55 - 64HAIR LENGTH Short (Above shoulders)HAIR TYPE StraightRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Quality very impressed
I was very impressed with the hair-dryer. The quality was certainly up there. Would recommend to others
- Joy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAGE 55 - 64HAIR LENGTH Extra ShortHAIR TYPE Straight, Thin, No VolumeRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFANTASTIC
Just perfect, so easy to use, dries hair quickly, styles hair beautifully, would highly recommend
- KVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Does a good job at drying. Good power and nice heat/cooling/power settings. However, it’s does sometimes suck your hair in the back so you just have to be a little careful if you flip your hair down to blow dry
- Keith’s w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
Wish the cool shot button you didn’t have to hold down. Using the diffuser for my naturally curly hair I prefer to dry on cool towards the end. Does what it’s intended to do. Nice long cord.