Hot Tools Black Gold Curl Bar 32mm
From the makers of the #1 best-selling salon curling irons, Hot Tools introduces the BLACK GOLD 32mm CURLBAR™ An Evolution in technology the Curl Bar is a curling wand with an ergonomic design, for easier curling and less arm strain.
Get a new angle on curls the with new Hot Tools BLACK GOLD Gold Curl Bar 32mm.
This uniquely shaped curling iron is ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use, making it simpler than ever to create your perfect long-lasting curls without strain on their wrist, shoulder and elbow. (Stylist…can you imagine going an entire day of styling without shoulder, elbow or wrist strain?)
The BLACK GOLD 32MM CULR BAR Titanium surface heats evenly, is extremely durable and corrosion resistant, as well extremely durable and corrosion resistant. Our Pulse technology ensures that Hot Tools Curl Bar gets hot quickly and stays hot while you style. The Black Gold 32mm is also designed with IONIC Technology specifically to control frizz, reduce damage, and deliver maximum shine.
The 32mm barrel size is perfect for creating looks ranging from tight, defined curls, to loose, beachy waves, to well-defined, long-lasting curls The soft-touch handle and stay-cool tip provide additional control and manoeuvrability.
Hot Tools BLACK GOLD Curl Bar 32mm also features a variable temperature control dial that ranges from 160° to 230°C. A vibrating timer for 10secs will let you know when your curl is done.
Why Will I Love Hot Tools Black Gold Curl Bar 32mm?
- Curling wand with ergonomic design
- Reduces shoulder, wrist and elbow strain
- 32mm barrel
- IONIC Technology designed specifically to control frizz
- Titanium Micro shine finish to minimise friction and reduce damage
- Titanium surface, extremely durable and corrosion resistant surface
- Easily creates long-lasting curls
- Digital temperature control dial
- Temperature settings from 160° to 230°C
- Vibrating 10sec CURL TIMER SETTING to let you know the curl is set
- "Gets Hot…Stays Hot" Pulse Technology - fast heat-up and instant heat recovery
- Extra-long cool tip and thumb grip for easier and safer styling
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- 60 minute automatic sleep mode
- Worldwide voltage
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1-2 business days!
Your order will be delivered via Australia Post within 3 to 5 business days, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international delivery and only deliver within Australia and New Zealand (NZ Shipping $18AU)
Please note, Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures.
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us below.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email email@example.com or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.