Hot Tools 24k Gold Titanium Flat Straightening Iron
A 24k Gold Titanium flat iron that straightens hair in one pass, while adding smoothness and shine.
24k Gold Titanium plates infuse the hair with smoothness and shine, for a frizz-free finish. The 25mm wide, multi-dimensional floating plates make full contact with the hair, to straighten and smooth strands with one pass. Pulse Technology ensures that the plates quickly heat up and stay hot, with an even temperature distribution.
Highly versatile, the rounded plate and wand edges mean this flat iron is also ideal for creating curls and waves in the hair. Digital LCD window shows 14 variable temperature settings from 100° to 220°C make it easy to control the level of heat and minimise damage to hair.
With a 3m professional length cable with swivel, worldwide voltage and a 2 hour automatic sleep mode, Hot Tools Gold Titanium Flat Iron makes it easy to achieve a salon-quality hair finish at home.
Why Will I Love Hot Tools 24k Gold Titanium Flat Straightening Iron?
- Straightens hair in one pass
- 25mm wide plates
- Suitable for all hair lengths
- 14 variable temperature settings from 100° to 230°C
- Digital LCD heat settings
- "Gets Hot…Stays Hot" Pulse Technology: fast heat-up and instant heat recovery
- 24k Gold Titanium surface for even heat
- Titanium reduces friction for added shine and smoothness
- Multi-dimensional floating plates make full contact with the hair
- Pulse technology heats up quickly
- Slim, ergonomic design is comfortable to use
- Rounded edges can be used to create curls and waves
- Digital temperature display
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- 2 hour automatic sleep mode
- Worldwide voltage
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1 business day!
Your order will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
Please note, Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures and influx in online orders throughout Australia.
Your item will be delivered through Australia Post. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us below.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international delivery and only deliver within Australia and New Zealand.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email email@example.com or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.