Hot Tools Black Gold Volumiser One-Step Blowout
** Stock is now limited, so be quick to secure one before xmas!
The game-changing, cult product Hot Tools Black Gold VOLUMISER ONE-STEP BLOWOUT does the job of a brush and dryer in just one easy step, Salon quality blowout at home.
The Black Gold Collection is the perfect combination of superior performance and elegance, using the best technologies and crafted by experts to create the ultimate in affordable styling tools.
This is the best-in-class styling surface ever offered by Hot Tools Professional, for beautiful consistent results.
Black Gold also combines Titanium’s durability and corrosion resistance to styling products with our Micro-Shine finish to minimise friction and reduce damage to your hair.
Why Will I Love the Hot Tools Black Gold Volumiser One-Step Blowout
- Black Gold Titanium Micro shine plate surface for even heat distribution, durability and shine
- Revolutionary oval barrel for easier faster styling with less stress
- Fast salon quality blowout at home, dry + style in one easy step
- Dry + style in ½ the time.
- 2™ BRISTLES WITH REFRESH3 MAX™ - tangle free charcoal activated bristles great for second day hair
- Rotating Temperature dial – easy to adjust Hot Tools signature dial
- 3 Heat /2 Speed Settings - low and high airflow
- Cool Touch – rubberised cool touch end cap
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- Worldwide voltage
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
We offer FREE delivery Australia-wide!
We know that our customers can't live without an easy solution to style their hair, so we will guarantee to post out your Hot Tool purchase within 1-2 business days!
*** Please note: there may be a 2-3 day delay in dispatch due to the influx of Black Friday orders. Thank you for your patience.
Your order will be delivered via Australia Post within 3 to 5 business days, with the exception of Darwin and regional areas of Australia, which may take up to 7 days.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international delivery and only deliver within Australia and New Zealand (NZ Shipping $18AU)
Please note, Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to their Covid-19 safety measures and influx in online orders throughout Australia.
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us below.
Of course every Hot Tool appliance is created to the highest standards and each product is rigorously tested. But, if your Hot Tool is faulty and you need to return it for repair, we'll ensure the whole process is as simple and speedy as possible.
Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage/shipping
Please note, returns will not be accepted for change of mind.
We encourage all our customers to visit their stockist to trial a demo before purchase.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help!
Simply email email@example.com or fill out the form below stating your:
• Order number
• Place of purchase
• Description of fault
• Contact number
Or fill out the form below with the above information :-
Does Hot Tools come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a ONE (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where you purchased your Hot Tools from.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the product with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and if the tool is found to be faulty, delivery will be refunded.